Cairns Injury Lawyers understand that times can get tough after an injury. Your injury may have forced you to take time off work and consequently, reduced your income for some time. There can be medical, travel and other costs involved at a time like this. Cairns Injury Lawyers aim to provide personal injury services which achieve the maximum settlement for you at the lowest cost and in the shortest possible time, without the need to go to court. This leaves more money in your pocket for you and your family!
How can Cairns Injury Lawyers help me?
1. No Win No fee. Its that simple!
Most personal injury lawyers advertise no-win, no-fee. However a lot of these firms have hidden costs which can create a huge financial burden on you at a time when you don't need it! Cairns Injury Lawyers guarantee that there are no hidden costs. The only time you will have to pay them is after you win. No win, no fee, its as simple as that!
2. Second opinion at no cost!
It’s often worth getting a second opinion about a medical diagnosis (especially if it’s bad news), even if it’s just for peace of mind – but you may not realise that it can be just as important to get a second opinion about your injury compensation claim. If you have received advice about your compensation claim that you are not comfortable with, or you would simply like a second opinion for peace of mind, contact Cairns Injury Lawyers. They can review your case and provide you with a second opinion, at no cost. This will give you peace of mind and possibly even more money in your pocket.
3. Highly competitive hourly rates and, where appropriate, fixed fees.
Cairns Injury Lawyers goal is to achieve the maximum settlement for you at the lowest cost and in the shortest possible time, without the need to go to court. They have the lowest comparable rates in Cairns and where appropriate, fixed fees.
Why choose Cairns Injury Lawyers?
- Lower rates means more money in your pocket!
- They are a Cairns owned and based law firm.
- They are not a multi national company or a Brisbane based company pretending to be located in Cairns.
- Their team are all locals and, as a result, possess an in-depth understanding of our region and the issues which affect our clients.
- They can assist you in claiming compensation in circumstances where you have been injured.
Contact Cairns Injury Lawyers today:
1/15 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870